October 2022 Release Notes: New Features and Fixes to ReadyPay Online
by Proliant, on Nov 7, 2022 3:11:48 PM
New Features and Fixes | August 2022
With open enrollment well underway, companies around the globe are adding new strategies to their benefits package to improve recruitment and retention. Amongst these strategies is the addition of earned wage access as companies are more and more beginning to see the benefit.
This past summer, only 5% of large U.S. companies with a majority of hourly-paid workers offer earned wage access. However, that number is expected to dramatically increase to 20% by 2023.
It’s never too late to offer your employees early access to wages, and Proliant’s ReadyPay Online solution is one of the best in the market.
Our continuous effort to provide the most effective solution is what helps ReadyPay Online stand apart from the rest. We don’t provide a boxed solution to our clients and call it good. Instead, we find ways to make necessary improvements to ensure our clients are offered the best solution to fit their needs.
Let’s take a look at recent improvements to our ReadyPay Online solution.
- Pending Requests: Time off requests now support a daily maximum hours restriction. If the maximum time off hours per day is set to 8 hours, a warning message will display.
- Time Off Request Data Sync: The following time off requests data is now synced with ReadyPay Online:
- Employee ID / payroll ID
- Paycode / Bcode
- Bcode Description
- Requested on date/time stamp
- Dates requested
- Requested hours
- Approved by
- Approval user name
- Approved date/time st
- Accrual Rules: Two sections, Balance Max Overage and Carryover Max Overage, were added to the Accrual Rules window.
- Accrual Calculation Engine: Enhanced to support the Balance Max Overage and Carryover Max Overage features.
System Maintenance: Warning message will appear when ReadyTime is undergoing system maintenance.
- Accrual History: Enhanced to display a message in the Info column when an employee's maximum accrual for an accrual type is reached.
- Pending Requests: Enhanced to support configurable maximum hours per day limit for a time off request.
- Time Off Requests: Enhanced to support configurable maximum hours per day limit for a time off request.