Proliant Listed as a Leader and High Performer in Multiple Categories in G2 Summer 2023 Grid Reports
by Proliant, on Jun 28, 2023 8:55:19 AM
Proliant continues to make payroll and HR tasks effortless with state-of-the-art technology and unparalleled service for our clients, and our G2 reviews demonstrate our continued success and glowing recognition from clients.
Proliant has received an outstanding rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars from our customers on G2. This summer, we have been highly recognized on their Grid® Reports for the following:
- Earned Wage Access
- Time & Attendance
- Workforce Management
High Performer – Small Business
- Core HR
- Tim e& Attendance
- Workforce Management
High Performer – Mid-Market
- Core HR
Leader – Core HR
Mid-Market Grid® Report for Core HR | Summer 2023 Explore how Proliant compares to competitors on the Summer 2023 G2 Grid Report for Core HR:
- 93% of users rated Proliant 4 or 5 stars.
- 90% of users are satisfied with the quality of support.
- 90% of Core HR users found Proliant easy to use.
Proliant Listed as a Leader on G2 Summer 2023 Grid Report for Core HR
As a leader, Proliant received a high customer Satisfaction score and has a large Market Presence. Over 90% of users rated Proliant 4 or 5 stars, 85% of users believe Proliant is headed in the right direction, and 88% of users said they would be likely to recommend Proliant.
To qualify for inclusion in the Core HR category, a product must:
- Allow users to personalize employee profiles with customized data fields.
- Maintain a centralized database for storing employee information and documents.
- Integrate seamlessly with third-party HR applications to retrieve additional employee data.
- Facilitate easy importing and exporting of employee data for reporting purposes.
Proliant also Ranked in the Earned Wage Access, Time & Attendance, Onboarding, Workforce Management, and Payroll categories.
Proliant also secured as a High Performer for Earned Wage Access, Time & Attendance, Onboarding, Workforce Management, and Payroll. These achievements are attributed to our commitment to quality support, user-friendly interface, administrative ease, smooth business interactions, and a seamless setup process.
Earned Wage Access (EWA)
- Over 90% of users rated gave our EWA solution 4 or 5 stars
- Nearly 79% of users believe our EWA solution is headed in the right direction
- About 90% users said they would be likely to recommend our EWA solution
Time & Attendance
- More than 90% of users rated our Time & Attendance module 4 or 5 stars
- Approximately 85% of users believe it is headed in the right direction
- Nearly 90% of users said they would be likely to recommend our Time & Attendance solution
- Over 85% of users rated Onboarding 4 or 5 stars
- About 80% of users believe it is headed in the right direction
- More than 80% of users recommend our Onboarding solution
- Just over 90% of users gave it 4 or 5 stars
- More than 80% of users believe it is headed in the right direction
- Nearly 90% of users said they would recommend Proliant
- Over 90% of users gave our Payroll solution 4 or 5 stars
- Approximately 85% of users believe our Payroll solution is headed in the right direction
- Nearly 90% of users said they would be likely to recommend Proliant
Proliant Will Continue to Strive for Excellence, Acknowledging the Significance of Customer Feedback
At Proliant, we value customer reviews and feedback because they shape our product updates and help structure service and support teams. The Summer 2023 G2 Grid Reports reinforce our strong commitment to pursuing excellence year after year.